Followers

Saturday 20 June 2015

Shabby Chic Layout!

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? For todays post I am making a Layout which has been inspired by all my fellow Dt's who make such amazing layouts! Hope you all like it! This is a picture heavy post so sit back n read on :)



This is what I created with the oh so Gorgeous Pion Designs papers!



This is a wycinanka chipboard butterfly! Isn't it gorgeous? 









I started with added the base paper to a chipboard sheet next I layered the "pink fabric" print sheet to it and distressed its edges using my favourite Prima Marketing distressing tool. 


Next I cut 2 papers and distressed and layered them on cream coloured cardstock! 


Added it to the base using double sided foam tape. 


Next I did some stencelling using a very gorgeous stencil by The crafters Workshop - Cabbage rose 

I also did little spraying with few of my Lindy's and added these gorgeous die cuts I cut using the Hollywood die by- sue willson Its a very pretty die and I just love how it looks! 


Next I added my picture and begun with the embellishing!

I've added 2 more die cuts using the Dancing doily border die by cheery lynn 
Its a very pretty die and I love the lacy look of it. I've embellished the layout using variety of mulberry roses from the store along with the oh soo prettyy chipboard cut outs by Wycinanka available in our store. 
I added this pretty art glitter to the center of the butterfly! The picture cannot do the justice to its true beauty. 




To add some finishing touches I added a sentiment from this stamp set by Justrite! 




Hope you all like it!
Have a good day
Hugs
Anchal Sapra 

PRODUCTS USED
Pion designs- Rose du Jardin- Paris Flea Market
Pion designs- Pink Fabric - Paris Flea Market
Pion designs- Baby Doll- My Precious Daughter
TCW- Cabbage Roses stencil
Liquitex- Modeling paste
Dancing Doily lace border
Hollywood die
Prima marketing- Comfort Craft distresing tool
Tonic scissors
Rose Boquet Vintage label 7
Glitter Pollens
Curved roses
Rose buds
Epoxy clock charm
Wycinanka- Tropical forest- butterflies
Wycinanka- Fullness of summer 10
Art Glitter - Baubles- Transparent art Hexis
Clearsnap- Pralines & cream






6 comments:

  1. Wow...such a beautiful layout...so very elegant..love the details...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Stunning Layout Anchal!
    Love the colors & the technique u explained here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Your choice of colors is always so soothing and feminine and drop dead gorgeous !
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Layour, Anchal. Pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning; both the picture and of course the layout !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pion papers are gorgeous but u added a real beauty to them....

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !