Followers

Saturday 27 June 2015

Feather card -with inka gold

Hi friends,
I felt ecstatic after recieving so many beautiful comments and messages on my last post and video in which I featured the viva decor Inka golds. The last experience with the product was amazing so I decided to use it one more time and try few more tips n tricks.
I personally love creating cards because they are quick and give me 100% happiness but I want to mention all the steps can be very easily used to create layouts,tags and altered art.

So let's begin today's project and the things u will need are :

Pearls /sequence 

So guys !!grab all the supplies and let's start it together :)

Step1: die cut and emboss the feather from a white card stock and add gold on the tips fading downwards .


Step 2:die cut the arrows and paint them with red ,gold and apricot inka golds

Step 3: ink the card panel with cracked pistachio by using the mini foam blending tool. Apply two coats to get a more solid and even coverage .
😊TIP: always use the craft mat when you work with paints and inks. It is heat proof stain poof and super easy to clean.

Step 4: cut the coloured panel into four stripes of different thicknesses. Now start adding little strokes of gold using a small piece of foam. This will give it a beautiful golden distressed look.

Step 5: I embossed a sentiment on some vellum card stock using super fine white embossing powder. 

😊 TIP: It is always a good idea to use a powder tool to remove any static /oil/ or debris which might attract the EP. This makes the EP stick only to the versa mark:)


Finally we all all set to assemble the card together.try different arrangements and then stick them the way you liked the most. I added few flat back pearls and gold seqence to jazz up the project.






Here is the video link which shows you each and every step to make this beautiful card.


I hope u liked my post for today.

I feel blessed when I read all the amazing comments you guys leave for me. 
Stay happy...
And enjoy the rains !
Love
Arjita 

12 comments:

  1. Woo hoo what a beauty!! Your literally weave magic with inka gold Arjita....Its enchanting to see the whole process take shape!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sonia ..so happy that u enjoyed the post

      Delete
  2. Pretty pretty awesome card Arjita. Love yhe colors and the way you have used inka gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty awesome card Arjita. Love yhe colors and the way you have used inka gold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card arjita, all your tutorials will make me bankrupt :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!!! What should I thanks or sorry 😜

      Delete
  5. What a totally fabulous card arjita ..I love the colors you have used here ..they are sooo me :) ..I second Dr Sonia in saying you have been creating wonders with Inka gold..Off to watch your video now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling! So true ur colours ... I was nervous to use them ;)

      Delete
  6. WOW...such a beautiful card, in love with the colours and the feather...what an awesome tutorial...WOW...xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ARJITA U GAVE A TOTAL NEW USAGE TO INKA GOLD....AMAZING ...

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !