Followers

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Let it snow !

Hello Crafters ! 

Hope you all had a blasting Diwali Celebration and enjoyed the festival with your family & friends. I too had fun eating sweets & savories,bursting a few crackers :) .Now, speaking of your Ideas on dressing up your creative bin for the festive season, don't forget to participate at the current,so very apt challenge of the month,  "Make it Festive"   and win some awesome resins and beautiful mulberry tulip buds.

Now as we cherish the enjoyable moments of our Diwali holidays,I thought of inspiring you with a simple yet bright card,welcoming the day that holds all time together "Christmas" !

(Please click on the pics for a better and detailed view) 



I made a layered card,layering it with heavy self embossed cardstock and deco-mat.The deco-mat is handcrafted .I had coloured the sola wood fibers and the used Liquitex modeling paste to add an effect and highlight certain areas,depicting the wintry snowy look !


Embellished the sola wood wreath with few flowers,ribbon and leaves


 Made the fence with popsicle stick and painted it using distress paint and crackle paint. Did you notice the admirable resin cream floral wreath...ain't it a beauty? Do check in the resins newly added in our store!!

And am done with my beauty with a sprinkle of pixie dust!

(Please click on the pics for a better and detailed view)




Products used:

Coloured cardstock
Liquitex modeling paste
Distress Crackle Paints (pine needles)
Resins
Sola wood
Ribbon,metal charm,pearl from my stash

Hope I could inspire you all with my a-small attempt. Stay tuned to be more craftily-inspired each day with the crafterscorner : )!

16 comments:

  1. Love this one Bipasha! You always come up with something different!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sindhu...and glad that I get appreciated so well for my work :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely bipasha
    This card is a stunner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mallika...as I always say,"U inspire me ;)"

      Delete
  3. Bips! U r just amazing. Love how you come up with projects so unique and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shafaq thank you so much :)....glad that my works amaze you !

      Delete
  4. Wow Bips ! This is awesome I loved the snow,pixie dust and the solawood fiber wreath looks wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pooja..you never get tired praising my work and honour me each time with your lovely appreciations :) Thank you

      Delete
  5. Lovely Card Bips....
    The snowy effect with solawood fibres really stands out !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome girl...how do you even come up with such ideas...love the resin wreath....and the pixie dust...yummm!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Tee... my ideas are nothing compared to your glamourous tutes...:* !

      Delete
  7. Great project.Love that wreath and all the texture that you have going on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bupasha madam

    Happy Diwali wishes to you and your Crafts Team.

    Madam best wishes for your new crafts projects.

    Bipasha madam this my Diwali message "Lamps of India" which i shared in my Heritage of India blog.

    http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/2013/09/lamps-of-india.html

    Bipasha madam please look into my Lamps of India message and share your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely bips! The blue mat on the card is the highlight :)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !