Followers

Thursday 14 November 2013

A scrapbook album cover

Hello everyone!

How are you all doing? Having loads of fun crafting? :)

I'm here to share with you a scrapbook album cover that I made. I used lots of trinkets and a very cute Prima birdhouse resin embellishment. Used lots of retro flowers and lace too.. Will link all the products at the end of the post.

Here is what I made... It's NOT clean and simple, by the way! :)


Love those trinkets... I stamped the background with butterfly stamps, stitched, distressed the edges and then embellished.


Look at the adorable bird house! I went over it with a brown color pencil. Two shades of brown, actually...
Isn't it pretty? 'you, me & us' is stamped using alpha stamps...


Close up of the lace, trinket and flower arrangement.

I hope you like it... That is all for today.

Take care!

Products used
Prima birdhouse resin embellishments
DCWV French Country paper pad.
two layer retro flowers
Bobunny Isabella trinkets
Tombow mono multi liquid glue

Don't forget to participate in our current challenge hosted by Pallavi- Make it festive. 

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo pretty....love that luttle birdhouse...and gosh...both of you make such a cute couple....God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute album cover!! I too love the cute bird house and yessss you guys do make a cute couple!

    Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arey wah!! Soo pretty pretty sindhu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty cover and loved the arrangement

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute.The idea to use flowers on the lace is neat and of course ,you guys look super cute.:-)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !