Followers

Monday 15 July 2013

Peggy says ''Thanks so much!' :)

Hello everyone!

How are you all doing? Enjoying the monsoon? If you are in Andhra Pradesh like me, Vizag to be precise , it’s like experiencing a second summer! :-/ Send some clouds across pls! :)

I have a card to share with you all today that follows the current theme which is ‘’Thank you very much!’’ set by our very talented DT member….guess who? :-p

So, here is my card… Peggy felt I was neglecting her and insisted me on having her on my card and I couldn’t deny! :)
A closer look at the panel...

And Peggy...
Supplies used- 
Sentiment- Hero Arts 'Made with love' (if you want this stamp, pls contact Shalini, she will be able to get it for you)
water colour pencils, pearls, lace, small mulberry paper flower are from my stash.

For all product queries please contact Shalini at info@crafterscorner.in

By the way, have you checked the new collection of mulberry flowers in our store? There are some awesome colours to choose from...

You have exactly two weeks to play along with us for the current challenge. It’s a simple challenge that requires making a ‘’thank you’’ card. Link them all up HERE.
That’s all from me for now friends…

See you again…
Love,

Sindhu.

6 comments:

  1. This is one of the cutest cards I have seen in a while.That image is so adorable.Love the papers you chose too and of course the lace and pearls.Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! So adorable,loved the cute peggy and her coloring and the wonderful panel!
    Sindhu Its has been raining cats n dogs for days here..in my place plz send some sun here and take the clouds :D !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty ..I so adore the way you have colored and fussy cut peggy ..fabulous job there:) and of course amazing choice of PP's and embellies too :)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !