Followers

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Money Envelopes!

Hello Peeps!

How are you doing today? It's sunny and bright afternoons with some rain showers at the end of the day here.. 4th of July is around the corner and the celebrations has already begun..

Now moving to the post's main intention.. it's my turn (Priya) to showcase some projects made using supplies available at Crafter's Corner

I made 2 sets of money holder with different pattern papers.. which you can use to gift money to your near and dear ones on special occasions.. for both the sets I used Hero Art's Starburst Lace Stamp which I can go on and on using it..The design is so b'ful.. It has some indian ethnic touch which makes it more useful... I am not able to think of any other stamp as of now.. this is my new found love!

For the first set I used DCWV's Dots, Stripes & Plaids Paper Stack.. the papers are really lovely I must say.. Let's have a look..




The second  I made with DCWV's Fresh Floral Paper Stack... I used this for layering to add extra dimension to the envelopes..




Other Supplies used:

1. Ranger's Gold - Super Fine Embossing Powder
2. American Crafts - White Embossing Powder
3. Flowers, ribbons and pearls form my stash

These are really easy to make with so little supplies.. I hope you liked the handmade money envelopes made with supplies available in our favorite craft store...

Also, the latest challenge "Thank you"!!! is now live.. you have a whole month to participate.. a thank you card is all you have to make to be eligible for participation.. easy peasy!

In case you have any queries regarding any of the products used please leave me a comment here or write to us at info@crafterscorner.in

Thank you so much!
Have a wonderful day!

Priya....

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!Love the choice of papers and of course that stamp is gorgeousss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have done the best use of this stamp so far...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always admire your eye for colours! The last one is my favourite! All of them are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These envies are so beautiful Priya ..I am loving the Hero arts starburst lace stamp ..you have been really rocking this stamp set!! .. love the DCWV PP's you have used as well ..the colors and design are so lovely !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow , how versatile , beautiful stamping and use of papers !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just Amazing!! Love the Stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely and stamp is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, it looks like beautiful clutches. Would love to use it in a theatre or something like that.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !