Followers

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Bingo round 6 - Crafters Corner Celebration

Hello Friends ,
Today is my turn to celebrate the Crafters Corner anniversary celebration .
I will give my set of three words for today .
Two words I ll be annoucing here and one word on my blog here . I am too excited to show you all my blog.
I have revived it and finally I am active on my blog after many many months .

So here are my two words .
Heat Gun 
Recently I am hooked to mixed media and believe this is like my favorite tool . I cant move forward without it . I just love quick drying my projects .
Our shop proudly hoards European version , which works on Indian voltage setting .

Distress Ink Pad 
These are like lifelines of every crafter . They need no description . We all know how they enhance our projects and how lifelike they make them .
Crafters corner proudly hoards all the shades of distress inks . We also get seasonal inks om demands ;)

Now hop on to my blog here for last word of this round .


Hugs
Mallika




No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you !