Followers

Friday 19 July 2013

Another 'Thank you' card Inspiration :)

Hi everyone,
Its Hussena here bringing you a 'Thank you' card  for the inspiration for our current challenge set by our very talented and sweet DT member Sindhu who has set such an easy-peasy challenge for this month...I am sure you people will definitely give this challenge a try and win some yummy goodies in our prize package...Now coming on to my card I have made a layered card again and had lot of fun using the distress stains to color my flowers and leaves....If you have not tried the distress stains yet,I would really recommend you give it a try...I promise you,you won't be disappointed...The colors are so vibrant and the application is really easy and helps in making your projects that much more faster !
So here's a look at what I have created :

                                                                          

Now for the side View :
                                                                       


As you can see, I have created a frame with corners adorned with flowers...I have kept the sentiment as the focus of my card..The vibrant pink flower is made using the daisy die from Cheery lynn and colored with Picked Raspberry distress stain...This time I have colored the foliage using Mowed lawn distress stain...I so LOVE these new colors!....All of them are very beautiful especially Peacock Feathers !
I have colored my frame using this color :) And also gone ahead and colored the butterflies using Wild honey Distress stains ..I told you I am in love with this product :)

Supplies used :-
Pattern Papers-Cosmo Cricket.
Embossing folder-Darice.
Dies :
Spellbinder's Fluer De Lis Square.
Cheery Lynn Tropical flourish, Cheery Lynn Daisy strip.
Stamps :
Hero Arts Antique Engravings.
Inks :
Versafine Onyx Black.
Distress ink -Scattered Straw.
Distress Stains :
Wild Honey,Picked Raspberry,Mowed Lawn,Peacock Feathers.
Rose buds,daisies and pearls from stash.

Hope you all like my card...Do leave me your comments/suggestions...I love hearing from you :)
Have a nice day everyone ! And don't forget to play along our current challenge # 10 which is to make a "Thank You" card :)

www.crafterscorner.in(All craft supplies under one roof)
For further information please contact us at : info@crafterscorner.in                               

19 comments:

  1. wwow...gorgeous n beautiful as always....loved d frame n colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a Pretty Card Hussena.
    Love it !
    Peacock Feathers indeed is a Beautiful Color. My Fav. too !!

    Hugs,
    Tfs
    Riti

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my.Another piece of gorgeousness.You used all my current fav shades of distress inks.I have peacock feathers and picked raspberry and I love how vibrant they are.Mowed lawn is also a new addition to my collection.Love love the flower arrangement and the frame.I think I need to buy that square die.It looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hussena....its veryyyyy pretty.after seeing ur card,...these new distress stains r in my next buying list...loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Hussena! And those colors are so vibrant. I am loving these flowers that you are making for your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Hussena.... Love the way you have incorporated the colors into ur card...

    Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card as always,thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS card Hussena! LOVE the flower! That spell binders die is soo beautiful...There is no end to your creativity creativity as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card n lovely arrangement. Pls give a tutorial on distress stains

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing loved every bit of it :) awesome card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Thank you card Hussena ! I just loved all three distress stains colors you have used they are so lively and vibrant and As always wonderful flower arrangement !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am tired of writing same everytime....so I am taking an off n going to library n check out if I can find the better word then GORGEOUS.....
    Its super lovely....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shalini ...Coming from you this means a lot to me :)

      Delete
  13. This card is lovely.......

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a masterpiece !!! Love the card and the way u do the paper layering makes me drool...amazing .have no words for the gorgeous blooms u create every time ...

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !