Followers

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Bingo Round 7

Hi Friends
I am sure you all would be enjoying Our Anniversary Special BINGO game… I simply loved it as it is an interesting way not only to learn different products and their usages but also to keep yourself abreast with the wherewithal’s of the craft world…
Some of you would be close to the bingo…while others would wish that my selection of 3 products exactly matches their selection, so that they bridge the gap… So best of luck to everyone.
My selection of the products are as below : (i'll announce three products)
First Product...DCWV Stacks
 I love DCWV’s colorful, printed scrapbooking paper.I love classy texture/glitter on the pages. I love that the paper comes away from the pad cleanly 99.9% of the time.I am a “less is more” kind of scrapbooker so your papers go a long way for me. Love, love, love this product! ...crafterscorner.in have got a huge collection of this product , you can check here.

Second Product...Spellbinders Dies

My work is incomplete without these dies...products come in all shapes and sizes inspiring creativity with beautiful details. crafterscorner.in is the only place who have got the huge collection of Spellbinders Dies at a very reasonable price ...check here

For the third product come to my blog

1 comment:

  1. First time I visited this blog. Really this is awesome blog. It is very pleasure to get it as I got huge helps right here. I do like your hard workings and appreciate your concept.Thanks a lotLeading Event Management Company in Andhra Pradesh

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !