Followers

Thursday 11 July 2013

Our Very First Video on Our Youtube Channel - Crafters Corner Screen

Hello Friends & Fellow Crafters,
I am here with my Very first Video for Crafters Corner and I'm super excited. Thank You Shalini once again for the opportunity. It's a pleasure and I'm looking forward to doing many many more Videos & Projects here.

I hope you all watch & enjoy it.
Since I'm very new to video making, I might make mistakes or goof things up..Please excuse them as I promise to improve in my upcoming videos.

For Any Questions, or comments please leave a message here or under the Video on our Brand New Channel - Crafter's Corner Screen !!
Happy Watching....
 
You can Find the Video Here...
ENJOY !


Hugs,
Riti 

8 comments:

  1. congratulations riti... n luvly tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabullous work Riti and great vid.Looking forward to many more vids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice work thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a beautiful canvas Riti ..Really enjoyed your video and your step by step instruction ..looking forward to seeing what you come up with next :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice video, like the step by step you did !!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the canvas project and the video! Thank you also for your sweet comment on my blog! Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !