Followers

Saturday 30 April 2016

COSTUME JEWELLERY WITH ANITA KEJRIWAL

Hello friends,

Happy saturday to all !!! All geared for the weekend ??? But before you start partying, let me break a super happy news to all. I AM A HEARFELT CREATIONS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER !!!!!
Isn't that awesome. I am so thankful to Shalini and Crafters Corner for providing me with all the Heartfelt creations supplies right on time.
So keep watching my blog many awesome projects.
 And now on to the main theme of our post today.
Who does not like dressing up and decking up best of jewellery !!! well !! I certainly do ; I need a new piece with each of my dresses and love to try out funky designser jewellery.
What if I say that now you can make your own jewellery according to your own dress code and style.. be it bracelets, hoops, neck pieces and what not. Not true !!!!! Of course it is true !!!!
I have brought for you some amazing dies that will help you create most beautiful costume accessories in just no time.
Well !!!!!! here is the JEWELLERY MAKING DIE FROM ELIZABETH CRAFT DESIGNS and along with it are many coordinating things that will help you to create many many styles and designs of your choice.


Today , I am here with a chic bracelet that will look too cool for any evening party. I made this in just an hour or so and simply loved the final product. In fact, my daughter whacked it from me right after she saw it and very happily gave me her hand to show off the piece.






Here are some quick instructions to make this.

Cut out diecuts from the Elizabeth Crafts Design Jewelry 1 Sea Glass from the ice blue Gemstone shimmer paper of the same brand. You get many colours in one pack hence these are good value for money and even gives one a choice of colours.
Stick two similar diecuts on one another using Art Glitter Glue. This gives thickness and durability to your piece. Do this to all the die cuts.
Next, put all the diecuts in any embossing folder that you have and pass through the die cutting machine. Crafters Corner has a wide range of embossing folders to choose from. Now you have your etched jewellery pieces that can combined with many accessories like charms, pearls, chains and many more to create jewellery of your choice. I have made holes on the die cuts using crop-a dile
and attached it to two chains with help of jump rings. Along with them , I have also added charms and pearls with hooks. Finally , I secured it with silver clasp.

So I hope you liked this super cool jewellery piece designed by me. There are other varieties of jewellery making die from Elizabeth Crafts Design in the store that you will surely love.
So if you love wearing funky accessories, then now its no looking back. Make a piece every day to suit your style and whats best is all the supplies for your creation is available under one roof-Crafters Corner.

Over the next few days, I will be playing with more such dies and bring for you many more amazing designs

2 comments:

We would love to hear from you !