Followers

Friday 17 April 2015

Altered Little Cottage House!

Hello everyone!
How are you all doing? Hope you all are enjoying the fantastic posts by my fellow DT's they are doing a fab job! Today I am here to share a very dreamy whimsical project with all of you!
I decided to alter the super cute little cottage by Kaisercraft!

Here's how it looked! 

To start with I have applied Gesso to all the pcs both. And then I painted them using a lite shade of Arcylic paint. 

I dried all of them with my heat tool to speed up the process. Next I traced all the pcs on my pattern papers selecting which part of the cottage has which print. 

Next I added this Gorgeous paper by Pion designs to my base and I cut the slits using my craft knife this is a very important step cause if you dont cut the slits well the house wont assemble properly. I inked the edges with Victorian velvet distress ink its one of my favourite colours! I just lovee it! 
And yes for the entire project I've used red tacky tape from our store to add all the pattern papers. We have a wide variety of sizes available in our store and trust me this is the best tacky tape you will ever find! It holds the paper so well. 


 Next I assembelled the house and begun embellishing! Lets see how it turned out? 

Ta-Daaa! 


Isn't it pretty? I just lovee how it turned out. The pion design papers are soo Gorgeous! They are oh so perfect for shabby chic style projects. The soothing colours <3 

I have decorated the cottage with mulberry flowers from our store!


Do you see that cute nest? Its availabe in our store! And do you see those tiny crystals? They are a new addition - These are diamond gems by Marianne designs I just love them . Our store has them in 3 different colurs Do check out the "Jewells and Enamels" category of our website. 



I added this super cute mail box miniature by Timeless miniatures. I've decorated it with a cute resin bird and the tiny flowers are also available at our store. 

The main highlight of my cottage is this mini lantern by idea-ology I just love it! 



Here's how it looks in the dark! That lantern really adds up to the cottage!

Hope you all liked my post! 
All the products used are linked down below. Please feel free to ask any questions about my post :)
Don't forget to leave some love! 

Hugs 
Anchal Sapra






PRODUCTS USED
Kaisercraft Little Cottage House
Pion- Pink fabric- Pairs Flea market
Pion- Rose du jardin- Paris Flea market
Mulberry Roses pink
Sakura flowers
Micro roses
Miniature Mail box
Miniature Chair
Miniature Birdhouse
Idea-ology mini lantern
Epoxy clock charm
Corner legs
Resin sparrows
Resin bird nest
Craft Knife
Distress ink - Victorian Velvet
Ink blending tool
Prima Marketing Grey wire thread
Glitter Pollens
Inka Gold- Old Gold



8 comments:

  1. This is so so pretty, Anchal! everything is places so perfectly... yes that lantern is my fav too...! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, truly very beautiful....loved it...super gorgeous...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! The cottage is so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute!! Perfect night lamp for a lil girl's pretty room...
    The birdie and the lantern are just too good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazingly cute.....i wish i had a real one like this to live.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful :)
    Just loved it

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing awesome... and so whimsical

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !