Followers

Sunday 4 January 2015

Avery Elle -CAS Card

Hi crafty people,
Happy new year to all of you!!!
The winter this time is so beautiful ,I am sure you all must be comfertable and cosy in your homes.
I wanted to make a CAS card with Avery Elle stamps. These two stamps are so much fun to work with.
I started with a plain card and stamped it with a border stamp in light brown ink.

I stamped the flowers with the bright memento lux inks and added shading with my prisma colour pencils.

Fussy cut the flowers and leaves with the help of a fine tip scissors.

With the help of foam tape I adhered the pink flower to add some dimension and the rest of the elements sticked normally.

It's a super quick and simple card which can be mass produced very easily.

Hope u liked the card !!

Lots of love
Arjita 

list of supplies:
Avery Elle -Petal and stems Stamp set
Avery Elle-All Squared Up stamp set
Memento Lux Ink-Dandilion
Memento Lux Ink-Rose Bud
Memento Lux Ink-Pear tart
Colour Box Brown Pigment ink
Acrylic Blocks
Pencil Colours
Scissors
Foam tape 12mm

4 comments:

We would love to hear from you !