Followers

Saturday 3 January 2015

Altered Box

Hello everyone!!
Wishing you all a very Happy New year! May you all have an excellent 2015!
Well I am here with the first post of 2015!
For today's post I decided to alter a wooden box. Let me show you what i made.



As you all know I just loveee these vintage images available at our store so i decided to use one for the box.





Hope you all like it. All the products used are linked down below. Feel free to ask any questions :)
Hugs
Anchal Sapra



PRODUCTS USED
Prima Art Journal paper pad
Red Tacky Tape
Vintage lady sheet
Corner legs
Filigree corner
Prima Bulbs
Wire thread
French Pastry doily die
3D bow die
10 Glass glitter
11 Resin frame
12 Loving words stamp
13 Mini glass bottle
14 Prima crystal sticker

2 comments:

  1. I see you used the beautiful Sue wilson bow...it matches perfectly!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful alteration!!! Your signature style which I completely love...

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !