Followers

Saturday, 3 January 2015

Altered Box

Hello everyone!!
Wishing you all a very Happy New year! May you all have an excellent 2015!
Well I am here with the first post of 2015!
For today's post I decided to alter a wooden box. Let me show you what i made.



As you all know I just loveee these vintage images available at our store so i decided to use one for the box.





Hope you all like it. All the products used are linked down below. Feel free to ask any questions :)
Hugs
Anchal Sapra



PRODUCTS USED
1 Prima Art Journal paper pad
2 Red Tacky Tape
3 Vintage lady sheet
4 Corner legs
5 Filigree corner
6 Prima Bulbs
7 Wire thread
8 French Pastry doily die
9 3D bow die
10 Glass glitter
11 Resin frame
12 Loving words stamp
13 Mini glass bottle
14 Prima crystal sticker

2 comments:

  1. I see you used the beautiful Sue wilson bow...it matches perfectly!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful alteration!!! Your signature style which I completely love...

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !