Followers

Saturday 27 September 2014

Vintage style Mini Album!

Hello everyone!
I'm back with a new post for all of you!
Our store has recently got these gorgeous vintage images I've been so excited for them and have been hoarding them ever since I got them in my DT kit lol They are very pretty and I wanted to use them on something new but was very confused what to make! As you all know I absolutely love making mini albums and 3d projects so I thought what's better than using it on an album!
Now without much delay let me share the pictures!




I Created the book using Cardstock and pattern paper. The paper I've used here is from the Prima Divine paper pad available at the store and the prints are just as divine as the name trust me its a must have if you are a vintage lover like me!
I've distressed the image and layered it with some pattern paper and decorated the book using variety of mullberry flowers from the store! I've also used 2 kinds of pollens here to be used as fillers One is the white clay pollens and the other one is the glitter pollens! They are just lovely! When i purchased them I expected the glitter ones to be small but wow these are quiet a big size and add the perfect bling t your project!
And lastly do you see that cute dome with the butterfly? I've made that embellishment on my own! can you believe it? Its not a ready made cameo but a handmade one! We have recently got a lot of Glass domes in our store which are available in a variety of sizes and have matching bronze metal pendants aswell. All you have to do it cut an image you'd like to use add some glossy accents to it and stick the dome on it and Voila! You are done! For the finishing touches to my book I've added some gesso and glitter to the flowers and my favourite liquid pearls around the image :)

I hope you all liked my Vintage Style Mini Album! The links to the products used are down below!
Have a great day
Hugs
Anchal Sapra
Product list
Score Pal
Tonic Trimmer
Prima Divine paper pad a4
Vintage lady affair sheet 1
French Pasty doily die -cherry lynn
Bird nest charm
Clear round glass dome
Purple poppy rose
Purple micro roses
Long pointed stick pollens
Glitter pollens
Dell'arte embellishment prima marketing
White liquid pearl
Glossy Accents

5 comments:

We would love to hear from you !