Followers

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Our first randon winner...three more to go ...

Hi all....
How r u doing....I m sure u all must be having a great gala time as Diwali is approaching so lots of shopping , sweets and fun ...wow....
I am sorry even I am a day late for the same reason ...I hope u all will excuse me.....and without any delay now....
let me announce our first random winner......
And the first lovely paper pad goes to
                                             
 

Congratulations.....
Its entry no. 8.....Nupur Priya.....
I m sorry for such a small pic.
Plz contact us at info@crafterscorner.in to claim this .....

Those who haven't got it ...dont loose your heart as u have three more chances of winning it and a super awesome chance of winning our blog candy.

P.S. NOTE :
Candies and its rules and regulations once more as I got few mails about the clarifications so here are they ONCE AGAIN:


1. U need to be a follower of our blog.
2. U need to flaunt this candy in your side bar and write a small post on your blog about this and the same should be directly linked back to our blog ( the post n candy pic both ).


3. U need to like our facebook page and leave a comment there.
4. U need to be a priviledged member of Crafters corner site ( Simply register yourself on the website.).
5. U need to post this link on your facebook page and let your friends know that u are participating in this blog candy.
6. U need to subscribe to our crafters corner screen.
NOTE: U cant submit more than one entry otherwise it will be disqualified and also your one entry will be valid for both the prizes.....so less of effort and twice the gain.....
So get set and go .....and link your entries here.

NOW ONCE U HAVE DONE ALL  THIS AND U STILL WANT SOMETHING EXTRA THEN HERE WE ARE .....SO THE  PARTICIPANTS WHO WILL ANNOUNCE ALL THE WINNERS ON  THEIR BLOG WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO GET ALL THE 4 PAPER PADS ALONG WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL CANDY .( ONLY ONE WINNER WILL BE THERE...PICKED RANDOMLY ).
AND IF U DONT ANNOUNCE THEN U R STILL ELIGIBLE FOR THE CANDY FOR SURE.

ALSO THE FAST U REGISTER THE MORE CHANCES U GET TO WIN .....AS THAT MANY TIMES YOUR NAME GOES FOR DRAW.
SO SOME ALONG AND PLAY WITH US .

Love
Shalini


22 comments:

  1. shalini - i think only you will be hosting candies like this. thanks for the chance and congrats to priya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its such an honour to hear to hear this...I m glad...I assure of more such more candies in the future....

      Delete
  2. congrats to nupur keep my finger cross.thanx for yummy candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwww...... I can't believe I am the lucky winner...... Thanks a lot Shalini... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. congrats nupur......I pinch u...ohhh its you only...

      Delete
  4. Thanks Shylaa, Asmita & Jasleen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Nupur.....Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats nupur!!!! Also shared yr achievement on my blog....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Nupur!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Nupur Dii..Posted about your achievement on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Contrats! Have fun with thé goodies nupur! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! shared the post on my blog too..

    ReplyDelete
  12. forgot to tell u posted on my blog too

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !