Followers

Thursday 28 February 2019

Dress My Craft Rice papers and Cadence

Helloo there...

 THURSDAY tutorial after a small break!
Today I am altering an unused journal/diary using the lovely rice papers from Dress My Craft. I have used the Vintage Princes collection, absolutely stunning.



Along with these I have used lots of products from cadence!

The highlight of this project is the use of Cadence Antique gesso as base coat, then creating a resist layer using wax and then giving a coat of chalk paint on top and finally distressing it!
See all of it here in the video!


The final outcome of the journal is this...


Not only that, I have altered few more books to create a vintage stack of books home decor project!
How does this look...


Here are the list of products from the store..

Dress My craft Rice papers (vintage Princes)
Cadence Decoupage glue
Vintage legend Antique gesso (Bordeaux)
Very chalky paints, Cadence
Dora metallic paints, Cadence
Dora Finger wax (gold), Cadence
Stencils from cadence


Thanks for stopping by.

Until my next creative journey,
Happy crafting and recycling.
Cheers,
Rupa





No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you !