Followers

Monday 11 June 2018

Embellishing Album Cover


Hello dear friends! 
Its Suzna here and I have to admit, when I received my DT package of beautiful DMC's

I really love these stuffs and I would say 80 percent of my projects use beauties from CC site
 
Today I will show you the album covers that I made for baby girl. This Album covered with a fabric and are so nice to hold them in the hands. Sometimes I make these type of albums as custom orders and really enjoy the baby theme the most. I already shared the idea of binding / Covering fabrics in my previous CC post

Check here Binding techniqueCovering technique

Here is an embellished cover of a Baby album: Prettypink 


The chipboards I have used is from Mudra and Wycinanka and the other fashion, bubble accessories from DMC and CC. I absolutely love it and think I need to buy some more designs. The flowers are all from prima. And those lace collection i bought it from different store

  

I hope you enjoyed checking out my project today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you !