Followers

Saturday 17 May 2014

Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout


Hello everyone!

Well I am back with a new project today! I tried my hands on a Scrapbook Layout! I have always feared it not knowing how to go about it but i really wanted to try it so i gave it a little twist I made a Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout to share with all of you. Hope you all like it! I'm very happy with the way it turned out cant wait to get it framed!






I've used the super awesome Prima Marketing Color Bloom sprays! I soo loveeee them! They just a full coverage you dont have to sit doing click click on the bottle to cover a certain area here just one click is more than enough to cover a large area. Not only this it has 2 way spraying - ones the full coverage and the other is the splatter. How cool is that!? I've applied gesso to my embellishments and sprayed them with the Color Bloom Sprays. The colors I've used are mentioned below. 
I've also used the new Studio 490 Metallic Gold Embossing paste! This is such an awesome product. Do you see those golden bricks and clock in my layout? These are with the embossing paste dont they look so good? I loved them. Its adding the perfect gold touch to my project. 
I've used a lot of distress inks and Square die cuts to my project to create a depth.
Not to forget do you see those white splatters? Any guesses what that is? I'll give you a hint you need a heat gun to do that? Any idea now? :p Well its the Stampendous Shabby Embossing Enamel it gives this splatter effect. It looks great around Stamped images. Will tell you how to use it. Sprinkle it on the desired area , hold the paper in your hand and run the heat tool underneath the paper. Yes you heard me right. You dont need embossing ink for this and you dont heat set it directly. 
After I finished my layout i highlighted all the embellishments using Golden Perfect Pearls to brighten it up. Hope you all like my layout. Dont forget to enter in our current Challege #16- Something Special to flaunt what you are best at and to win some awesome prizes!

PRODUCTS USED-

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
Anchal Sapra

8 comments:

  1. Super post anchal !! Lovely colours..
    U really play so easily with colours and I love the way u assemble ur embellishment ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the play of gold in your LO, Anchal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too fab ...brilliant use of colours !!!the gold looks like real n antique...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely STUNNING Layout Anchal !!
    If you created this Magic having that fear... I would say create everything with Fear & YOU'LL create MAGIC !!
    SUPER JOB GIRL !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowiiieeeessss. Agree with Riti and thanks for d info on all these products

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a gorgeous layout Anchal ...those colors are simply awesome and your embellishing is always spot on .....love everything about it ..fabulous work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! This looks splendid. I love the colours you used here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb layout.Very tastefully done.Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !