Followers

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Melt art!!-canvas


Hi friends ....
The weather is getting so hot ...and I actually took inspiration by the heat which is melting everything around us....lol
Yes ...I will be talking about Melt Art this time and few ways UTee can b used to create a wow effect in projects.
I love experimenting with my tools and products and this time it was UTEE .
According to me the 3 most essential tools needed to work with UTEE are:
1.Melt pot
2.Craft sheet
3.Spatula( comes free with melt pot)
Guys take my words there is nothing much more safer and appropriate than these tools if u wish to try hands on Melt Art.

I preped this canvas with coating it with gesso and distress paint. Added a tint of walnut stain to make it look a lil weathered.

The focal point had to be the Life quotation which I stamped in black ink and distressed it with vintage photo.
Then began the fun part ...
Melt the clear UTEE in the melting pot and pour it over the quotation. Immediately put the piece in freezer and the pretty cracks will appear in no time.
I loved the cracked glass effect and placed it right in the center and embellished it with mulberry flowers and leaves.


Look at the gorgeous cracked glass effect u can create ....

I also dipped the leaves and mini roses in the UTEE and they got the cool glassy look.


There was nothing much needed in this project as the focal point was so pretty and attractive I just placed few flowers and chams here n there to complete and balance the final canvas.


Also made a matching card and it looks like this...


Friends don't b sacred of this art form and do give it a try...... Just keep safely the first priority as it involves a lot of heat and molten material.
I will b super excited to see all what u create and the good news is that our store is already flooding with these products and u won't have to wait to grab the products and tools.

Anchal has planned an amazing theme this month and I hope u all are joining us there. we all love looking at ur creativity and really appreciate it from the bottom of our heart.
click here to find more details  challenge #16- something special.

That's all for today..
Hugs 
Arjita 

List of supplies:

Heat it tool
Pearls and ribbon( from stash)
Martha Stewart punch
Black and craft card stock

5 comments:

We would love to hear from you !