Followers

Sunday 25 May 2014

Candy Box punch board Review + Tutorial!

Hello everyone!
Today I am here to talk about a product I recently used. Its an ideal product for making return favors Any guesses? I am talking about the We are Memory Keepers Candy Box punch board. I really loved working with it. It makes such adorable boxes which are oh so perrfecttt for return favors, to gift sweets.
You can make any size candy box using this board. I have made 3 different sizes with the board to show you all. You can use pattern papers or cardstock. It has a good punch which can easily punch out a thick cardstock so you dont need to worry about using thin papers for making the candy box.

Here are the candy boxes I made. Aren't they cute? You can decorate them any way you like.




Now moving on what else can you make using this board? Think! Well do you remember I posted a jar using this board last month! I got requests to do a tutorial for it. So you wish is fulfilled I will now be sharing a tutorial on how the make a jar box using the same candy box punch board!!! YAYY!
Here's the jar we will be making today!


INSTRUCTIONS-
1) Cut a piece of cardstock/ pattern paper measuring 6*10-1/4

2) Score this at 1-3/4, 4-1/2 inches



3) Aligning it at 10 1/4 and keeping the 1-3/4 side on the top begin scoring and punching.







4) Using scissors cut between the 1-1/2 inch score lines and trim off the corner piece as in the picture.

5) Rotate the paper and punch it to give it a neater look.


6) Now add tacky tape to the corner and stick it together.

7)Pop all the creases.


8)For the bottom flaps I used 2 circles one on the inside and one on the outside to give it a neater look. I've cut the circles using the spellbinders circle die.



9) Decorate it as you desire. In my first jar box I used lot of dies and stamps and the very cute dove embellishment from the store. For my current jar I've used a Spellbinders die which i have distressed with walnut stain distress ink and added this cute key charm. The jute rope is from my stash.

Hope you all enjoyed the tutorial below is the list of the products i used.
Dont forget to take part in our current Challenge #16 Something special!


PRODUCTS USED-
1)We are Memory Keepers- Candy Box Punch Board
2)Martha Stewart - Scoring Board
3)Prima- Divine Paper pad A4
4)Tacky Tape
5)Tonic Scissor
6)Tonic paper trimmer
7)Spellbinders Luscious Labels 1
8)Justrite For all you do stamp
9)Distress ink pad- Walnut stain
10)Ink blending tool
11)Ink blending foam
12)DCWV Tattered Time Paper stack
13)Rose key metal charm
14)Resin- Dahlia flower
15) Resin- Bird with nest

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
Anchal Sapra

5 comments:

We would love to hear from you !