Followers

Sunday 23 September 2018

DMC Floral Layout

Greetings Everyone

How have you been?
I am back again with my madness for Dress My Craft Banner Punch 
These punches are amazing and versatile.

Today I am have made some embellishment for my scrapbook layout using the Dress My Craft Banner Punch 
It's indeed very self explanatory and there is no rocket science in making these cute little embellishment.


Here is my scrapbook layout!!
How is it ??

I am in love with DMC Floral Symphony Paper collection, it's chic beautiful and it does have beautiful soft colors to work with and the outcome is always amazing.


As you can see I have made those banners using my Dress My craft Banner punch and in no time I was able to make them.
Here is  a closer look for the same-


 How to make these banner- 

- Take any piece of cardstock I have used the scraps here and randomly cut in different sizes and finally trimmed the edges using DMC banner punch.
-I have layered each banner with different pieces of banner pasted on top of another.
- lastly I have used Dress My Craft Rainbow glitter and used them on the edges and prima art stones (mini) and colorful glitter balls. they have been adhered using prima soft mat transparent gel.


I am in love with Dress My craft Rainbow glitter and I have used them all over my layout. 
here are some close ups of the same.



Dress My Craft Rainbow Glitter 
I hope you like this easy peasy layout. I am linking all the products used at the end of the post.

I really hope I was able to inspire you all, Keeping checking the space for more inspirations by my fellow team mates.

Have a Nice day 
XOXO
Isha 



Product List :


2 comments:

We would love to hear from you !