Followers

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Playing with IMPASTO PAINTS

Good Morning Lovelies

Welcome to brand new post on Crafters Corner,

Today I have a cute Mini canvas to share with you all, I have received Impasto paints for my DT pack and it scared the hell out of me ..... I am absolutely clueless what I am gonna do with them. Recently everyone was taken by storm by the most amazing Crafty feast and the amazing Anna Dabrowska.

So I decided to make mini mix media canvas, All the supplies used has been linked down below at the end of the post.

Take a Look


Please be easy to judge I am just trying my hands on Mix media and just a beginner.

I have a quick Video Tutorial here.
Enjoy .. and don't forget to leave some love 



Here are few more close ups of my Mini Canvas 





I was very unsure anxious and nervous once I had these Impasto paints by Art Alchemy Prima Marketing, but somehow I liked the end results.

We have all the available color options in Impasto Paints in our store.

If you have any query feel free ask down in the comment section, will be happy to help.

Supplies Used:
Black Gesso 

Happy Crafting
XOXO
Isha 

1 comment:

We would love to hear from you !