Followers

Friday, 12 December 2014

Altered mini cupboard

Hello everyone!
How are you all doing?
The project I am sharing today is super cute!
As you all know Crafters Corner recently got lot of alterable items by Kaisercraft. I just lovee them! For todays post I decided to alter the super cute 2 door mini cupboard!









Hope you all liked it :) All the products used are linked below. Do comment if you have any questions :)

Have a great day!

Hugs
Anchal Sapra


PRODUCTS USED
1 Kaisercraft- Mini 2 door mdf cupboard
2 DCWV Magnolia way paper stack
3 Red tacky tape
4 Tonic scissors
5 Tonic Trimmer
6 Cutting mat
7 Cutting knife
8 Shabby Chic resin frames
9 Vintage lady sheet
10 Micro mini photo frame
11 Metal antique corners
12 Micro flowers
13 Small mulberry flowers
14 Glitter pollens
15 Gloss Accents
16 Lime water jug charm
17 Kettle charm
18 Epoxy clock charm
19 Idea-ology fasteners (knobs)
20 Fairy rhymes crystal swirls

7 comments:

  1. Especially loved the gorgeous paper and the mini frame- so sweet it looks
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. ..I loved your arrangements on the top Anchal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super cute post ....i loved each n every bit of it...lovely work....awesome looks .

    ReplyDelete
  4. The project is a super cute one!!!! Love the flower arrangement ...too good

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just adorable!! love the colors and the accents::)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !