Followers

Friday 9 March 2018

Easy WaterColor Background Canvas layout

Hello friends!
I have a Easy Water Color Canvas to share today which I made for baby girl.
When I start with canvases my very first steps are something like this, so... to all those people who want to start with mixed media / light Color / Watercolor .. Here you go. Give this a try and you will love it :)


Step 1: Canvas Size 8 x 10 inch, I prepped the surface with some Gesso 

Step 2: Use any flower design stencil to get  beautiful texture look :) 


Step 3: Then i start coloring with Prima water color: I choose Only 2 shades of colors 



Step 4: I used the ball pen for highlighting my texture.


Step 5: I stamped the random area of my canvas.


Step 6: I select few beautiful stuffs from stash for decorating my canvas. 


Then Finally




How is it, Isn't this really easy?
Try it out and Share your beautiful creation
I hope you liked my project.
Have a great Day
Hugs
Suzna
 
Supplies Used

Liquitex Modeling Paste Acrylic Gel Medium
Floral Frames - Chipboard Cutouts
Wildflower #3 - Chipboard Cutouts
Magnolias - Stencils
Acrylic Tube - Gesso
Prima_marketing Flowers
Messy - Stamp
Gabi’s Texture - Stamp
Watercolor-14-color-set
Kuretake-gansai-tambi-set-assorted-Water colors

5 comments:

We would love to hear from you !