Followers

Saturday 31 March 2018

Quick Shabby chic Card Tutorial

Greetings Everyone

How have you been ? {HOPE GREAT :) }
Today I am going showcase super easy and quick card tutorial with you all.
For this you don't be needing any long list of supplies, it is very much available in your stash, go ahead look for them.


Here are the cards that I have made, take a look 

How are they ?


All the supplies used will be listed towards the end of the post and Let's get started

VIDEO TUTORIAL 


Here our some individual pictures for the same.




I hope I was able to inspire you all, and I am sure we all have plenty of stuff in our stash which we may use to create some beauties.

Don't forget to check the space for some amazing jaw dropping DT Post Inspiration by my fellow team members they are amazing totally.

XOXO
Isha 


Supplies Used - 
Pearl beads from stash 
PRIMA dies 



2 comments:

  1. Lovely shabby chic cards! These are a wonderful way to cluster up all those wonderful embellishments! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !