Followers

Monday 12 March 2018

HELLO SUMMER

Good Morning Everyone 
I hope you all are doing great and having fun crafty time.
Today I have a very simple yet refreshing card to share with you all

I was very much confused as to what should I be sharing with you all as post inspiration. So I decided to make a super quick and easy card with my favorite Altenew stamp set.

I have pictures for every step how I have build this card.
Supplies used to make this card will be listed below towards the end of the post.
Let's begin!!

First of all I have stamped Altenew Magnolia flower stamp set using versamark embossing ink and heat set it with ranger gold embossing powder.

 Similarly I stamped Mudra stamp and stamped it versamark embossing ink and heat set it with black embossing powder by ranger.

After stamping I have colored the flowers and leaves using zig watercolor markers and I absolutely love them.
                                                     BUILDING BASE OF THE CARD


For card base I have used black card stock and layered it with white card stock and finally with beautiful Dress My Craft Pattern paper Hydrangea paper collection.
This script patter I loved the most, super light and towards muted purple color is just perfect for my pretty yellow blooms.

Now I have pasted 1.5 inch thick white card stock layered with patter paper to add some dimension to the base.
First I have pasted flowers and topped it with pattern paper strip. I absolutely loved this stamp set from Mudra. Next I have made a small tag using same script pattern paper from DMC.
You are absolutely free to make your placement on top of card.


For Tag I have used jute twine and tassel from dress my crafts.
Its a fun and simple card to make.

To add bit extra glamour to the card I have used prima shabby treasure frame and filled it with gold glitter balls.

Lastly I randomly sprinkled white embossing powder mixed with glitter on the edges of my card.
And for the sentiment again I have used Atenew stamp set.


                                                                           Close up!!
                            
                                   I hope you liked my card and was able to inspire you all.
                                       Don't forget to leave some love and Happy Crafting

                                                                           XOXO
                                                                             Isha

List of supplies Used -
Dress my craft Hydrangea paper collection 
Mudra leave stamp set 
Altenew STAMP - Mangnolias for her 
Versamark ink
Ranger embossing powder gold and black
Misti stamp set tool
Small Faux leather tassel - Dress my crafts
Natural Hem cord dress my craft
Mono Multi liquid glue.

3 comments:

We would love to hear from you !