Followers

Friday 25 August 2017

SHADOW BOOK BOX DECOR WITH G45

Hello everyone :-), 

It's been a small while since I posted something on CC blog. I have been busy with vacation trips, marriage in my home town Kerala. And Today i am back with another project for Graphic 45 inspiration series, If you haven't try with these beautiful papers, you should check G45 projects. You definitely love it.
 
For my project today, I decided to create a Tim Holtz configurations book box with Off To The Races Collection. Configurations boxes are great options when you want to use lots of mini decoration because there are so many spaces to work in!

Here's the cover. Lots going on here. burlap sheet, chipboard cuts, metal embellishments, ribbon and flowers.
 


Here's how i decorated book box
*****************
let's take a closer look at the details for my box cover.

These are the main brand materials....totally love it
 

This book boxes can arrange in different way. Check out the below image. 

I choose this configuration for my project. 


I happily got these beautiful burlap sheet from my home town. Its perfect match for this G45 collection. And I shared the video of all materials down of this blog post. Do check out. 


I used double side tape to stick the burlap on box cover.


I didn't fold the burlap sheet, i cut it on the edges.


Can you see that?


Next is 2nd layer covering, This one i did as like album covering. 


These boxes are already glued, but same time we can remove easily for our deisgn.  


For gluing this i used double side tape and glue gun for corner edges. 


G45 Off to the Roses collection is perfect match in black background. So i applied black gesso. 


Stick the light weight black card stock for box cover.



Start decorating each boxes with G45 paper and lots of metal charms, buttons, flower and G45 chipboard.


Once of the configuration box, i decorate with "Dusty attic" chip board frame. Coloring of that frame : Prima marketing acrylic paint with black gesso.  



For decorating front cover is always challenging to me :-), But G45 metal embellishment & Wycinanka cutouts help to get beauty of  my project. 


And here come the result






I hope you enjoyed my mini configurations book, with G45. Thanks so much for stopping by. I'd love to know what you think. Have you ever made a configurations book box before? What paper and theme did you use?
:-)

Project Details Video Clip

Supplies Used

6 comments:

We would love to hear from you !