Followers

Tuesday 15 August 2017

How to : Make Mini Album

Good Day Everyone

Welcome to brand to new Post on Crafters Corner,

Today I have yet another cute little mini album to share, as part of my DT kit I have got set of Graphic 45 pattern papers - Typography Collection and I decided in seconds will make a Mini album.

                                                                           Take a look



I have a quick video tutorial and links for all the supplies at the end of the post,
Please avoid my mistakes I was really nervous while making the video.




Apologies ,, Please note the name of the Graphic 45 paper collection is TYPOGRAPHY .




I hope you really like the mini album 
For any query please feel free to ask

Supplies used:-
resin embellishments

XOXO 
Isha 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you !