Followers

Thursday 24 August 2017

Faux metal and rust play with PLAID!

Hellooo and welcome to another Thursday!

My today's Plaid play is all about FAUX GALVANIZED METAL technique using chalk paints and then to give it a rusted finish using the Plaid texture paints in Dark rust and light rust.
I have upcycled a few items of this project and you can see it all in the video tutorial

Here is the entire family together!



It's so easy to do amazing faux techniques with the wide range of chalk paints available at Crafters Corner!
A closer look at the faux metal and rust look...



For the you tube link on the making of today's project, click here.



I hope you give this technique a try and do let me know your view on the same.
I will see you next week with another plaid play.

Until my next creative journey,
Happy crafting and recycling.
Cheers,
Rupa

Products from Plaid

Liquid Leaf -silver
Chalk paint- sheep skin
Chalk paint- castle
Satin finish varnish
Dark rust - painted finishes
Light rust - painted finishes





No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you !