Followers

Sunday 2 April 2017

Prima Love Clippings Tags & Embellishments

Heyi my dear crafty friends,

I am super excited to present my project today using Prima Love Clippings Collection..
Yes!!
Clippings of love, sweetness and all around pretty, that is only the beginning with Love Clippings. This beautiful collection has amazing floral designs, distressed patterns, heart-felt quotes, ephemera and much more. The details of this paper line is absolutely amazing- the papers have rose gold foil!
Go for 12x12 size of the paper pad if you want rose gold foil feature.

This collection is designed by Frank Garcia and he thought of everything you might need for your creation:
Beautiful line of papers
Ephemeras
Chipboards
Journaling Cards
and Of course Flowers

First let us see what I have created, well I really had fun making these tags and embellishments and I wanted to keep on continue making more of these as this collection is so fabulous..




































Isn't that gorgeous?
Now you can see how beautiful is the Love clippings collection. Try it and I am sure you gonna love it. I will sharing the list of products in the tutorial video..in which I have shown how I made few tags.
Enjoy it!





I hope you loved watching these gorgeous pieces..If you want to see the details of products from Love Clippings collection then I have a separate video which I made few days back and you can see,

Here is the link of that video,
https://youtu.be/tSFPs9Jzdn8

Please find below the products,

Love Clippings -Lovelies




Love Clippings - Lovely Notes



Love Clippings - My Dearest



Love Clippings - 12x12 Collection Kit



Love Clippings - A4 Collection Kit



Love Clippings - 3X4 Journaling Cards


Love Clippings - Chipboard & More


You can find rest of the products pics in video which I have used other than Love Clippings Collection. You can grab  these products from Crafters Corner.

Thanks for watching and L would love to hear from you and your comments , feedback are always welcome.
Watch out this space for more gorgeous creations :)

Hugs,
Sampada

6 comments:

  1. Nice work Sampada . I thought those paper are for mixed media layouts. But u made awesome color project. OMG your tags and small cards are so cute and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku suzna :-)
      They r also perfect for mixed media :-)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous post Sampada loved all the tags n cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply fantastic. ..a treat for the eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !