Followers

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Sequined Superman !!

Good Morning Everyone


Today I am sharing a Book- Box card which I have made on superman theme, and it is to be gifted to someone who is fan of Superman...
Without wasting time, let's get started..
Mind you it’s a picture heavy post and will mention the list of supplies used in the end of the post.

I have used loads of images of superman which I have googled and downloaded.. I am sorry if in case I missed giving any due credit to anyone.. these images were downloaded from free printables.

Let’s move ahead on the project, I have used loads of dress my crafts sequins and Mod podge to make this project.

This is a huge book box card, measures 12x12 inches in size.




That's how the binding looks like...





On the top of the card I mean the cover I have made a big shaker element, which holds loads of sequins, all from Dress my crafts Crafters corner.




 I cannot get enough of the beauties .. some more pictures from different angels..

How to make shaker top- 

-Taken two 1/2 inch strips, measuring 8 inches length 
-Another two pieces 1/2 inch strip of heavy Cardstock 3'7/8 inch 
-double sided foam tape,
-Glitter foam sheets 

Step 1 - make box with double sided tape first 
Step 2 - add card stock strip above the layered foam tape
step 3 -  Add another layer of double sided tape on Black card stock strip 
Step 4 - Add all the elements you want inside the box.

I have added the superman cut out and dress my crafts sequins inside it. And 

Step 5- finally covered the same with acetate sheet.
Step 6- Lastly added the foam glitter strip to cover/ hide the foam tape to complete the look.






I have fussy cut this superman logo and added on the band and have attached Velcro to make this closure band.




Moving inside the box card, tdaaa
here is how it looks when we open the box...



On the base I have done some stamping, heat embossing and decoupage...

This actually reminds me of comic book page and I totally love way how it turned out.





I have used Dimensional Mod podge to make Faux epoxy stickers..




So here we come to an end of my project.
I hope you all liked it :) Don't forget to leave some love.

XOXO


Supplies used -
Black card stock
Mod podge dimensional
Mod podge gloss super thick
Memory box cityscape die
Pattern paper from stash
Tombow glue multi
MS border punch
Dress My crafts sequins
double sided tape - foam/ tacky tape

4 comments:

  1. I know the hardwork behind this project.....Loved it. Real Superman fan project 🤓

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG it's super cute project for kids. Love this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it isha..its different n nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have managed to make it cute and stylish Isha!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !