Followers

Monday 24 April 2017

Prima Love Clippings Album

Hey my dear crafty friends

It's Monday today and I am again here with another video tutorial. It's super hot in Delhi and I am coming up with super hot Love album today ..LOL

As you know this month I am working with Prima Love clippings collection by Frank Garcia. This is a beautiful collection and has wonderful floral designs, distressed patterns, heart-felt quotes, ephemera and much more. The details of this paper line is absolutely amazing- the papers have rose gold foil!
Go for 12x12 size of the paper pad if you want rose gold foil feature.

This collection is designed by Frank Garcia and he thought of everything you might need for your creation:
Beautiful line of papers
Ephemeras
Chipboards
Journaling Cards
and Of course Flowers

In my previous post, I have used this collection to make Embellishments and Tags, in case if you missed that here is the link

Prima Love Clippings Tags and Embellishments

I have mentioned and enclosed the picture of all the products used at the end of the post. First let us see what I have created,





















Isn't that awesome?
Yes..I am sure you are going to love it!

I will also be showing you the newly launched Stack and Store daubers by Heartfelt Creations..

Now take your coloring to a whole new level with the Stack and Store Precision Sponge Dauber! The unique design of the precision corners allow you to color intricate details on stamped images with detailed precision, while the center of the dauber allows you to work in a circular motion to achieve a soft and subtle shading effect! The stackable, space saving design makes for easy storage and keeps your daubers together all in one place! You can visit Anita Kejriwal's post for more details on it.
However I will going to show it in the video..There comes two packages,





 


So do watch the video tutorial of the album..I tried to be very precise in the video as this was album making so, I have skipped few things but have shared the link in the video description of those parts so if you are interested can watch it later...
So without taking much time, lets get started!!




Please find below the products,

Love Clippings -Lovelies





Love Clippings - Lovely Notes



Love Clippings - My Dearest



Love Clippings - 12x12 Collection Kit



Love Clippings - A4 Collection Kit



Love Clippings - 3X4 Journaling Cards


Love Clippings - Chipboard & More


You can grab all these products from Crafters Corner.

Thanks for watching and waiting for your feedback and love.

Watch out this space for more gorgeous creations :)







7 comments:

  1. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. Prima Card

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !