Followers

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Dies to die for

Hello Friends ,
Today I am up with a very special card made on order .
This one has beautiful use of dies . I have this habit of never buying stuff which I don't require. I really like making the best out of my supplies rather buying and making a collection . The money which I splurge upon my supplies is hard earned and made of sleepless nights .
Let move onto the card -
I have used Layered Elegant Swirl  die to make a fan . There is a special sale going on our site .
Can you see beautiful fanciful flourish on the card ? It is available at our store .  Right beside the Elegant flourish is the most amazing die ever made by my God  ' Tim Holtz '  The sewing room 
I simply love this die .. when I work on the mannequin I remember my childhood days when I use to dress up my doll .
It has the perfect buttons and pegs .
Right behind my favorite die is Labels 8 { offer is going on our spellbinder dies } . This is the most versatile die , perfect for making my frames .
Now I need full attention ... Can you see the word Cherish .. Its heat embossed !! Yes I tried Heat Embossing for the first time . I used Ranger Black Embossing powder and Heat gun by Ranger which works on Indian Voltage .Voila !! I am trying to learn Heat embossing , I am sure it will be a great addition to my vintage world .
The stamp used to make the elegant border is Bo bunny's Gabreille .
The flowers are made by Beautiful Ribbon1  .
Other supplies are Vintage photo Distress inks and Tonic Trimmer .
Hope you all will leave some love .
Hugs
Mallika
Aola Handmade Cards 

For any further information regarding any of the products please contact :-info@crafterscorner.in

 





13 comments:

  1. Yes such fantastic showcase of the dies indeed!!Especially loved the look of the cream spellbinder flowers layered on black. Do you bulk buy black card stock Mallika ? So far black is one color I find the most difficult to get in card stock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow beautiful cards.doc,sonia is right ...very difficult to find black cardstock.you use good supplies and in perfect manner.love your work.
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, and love the sentiment !!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again a fantastic work Mallika,the way U embellish ur card and the colours u put in ,is just amazing. U will go a long way ..














    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont understand how do u make different things with all those same colours.....wahi kala, bhura aur safed......but amazing...very good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is absolutely gorgeous!
    love it.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is absolutely gorgeous!
    love it.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a very nice card.. Even I have my small business by the name of PaperRox.. I made handmade card and my passion has become my part time work. this card is amazing.. I really like the colour combination..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to share some of my work on your blog.. please let me know how can I do it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi jennifer you can surely share your work on our blog by participating in our beautiful monthly challenges.so keep looking towards them...

      Delete

We would love to hear from you !