Followers

Saturday 1 December 2012

Challenge 3 Make a set

Hello crafters!!!
 This is kavitha here with our 3rd monthly challenge.How times flies..its looks like just now we have started the blog.Anyways i hope you all are enjoying our challenges:).The theme for this month is one of my favourite.....
Make a set
Your set has to have a minimum of two projects and maximum of 3,4 or 5..its totally up to you and it should look like a set,no two different or same projects are accepted:)

Make sure to follow the rules to get selected in winner or Top3:
1, You have to be a follower of this blog.
2. You entry must be new made after this date.
3. You can combine with any number of challenges
4.You may submit only 3 entries per challenge.

The winner will receive this lovely 12 by 12 Fiskars stamp set  from our very own store --Crafters Corner

 Note:We will select one winner with the best project for the prize package and one random winner for a gift voucher of Rs.500/- which can be redeemed in crafters corner for your next purchase.Apart from that  Top 3 winners will be selected.
 



Now here is some feast to your eyes..as usual rocking inspiration projects from out DT'S:)





ANITA KEJRIWAL 



Please visit the DT blogs and leave your comments. That would make us really happy. And you have exactly one month to give wings to your creation. The last date of the challenge is 31st DECEMBE. 2012. Please leave your name below.



16 comments:

  1. Waoooo.. What a challenge and lovely inspirations.. Shalini Pahwa.. I have no words for your inspiration .. It's sooooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lovely challenge
    megha
    http://www.meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is an interesting challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow gr8 challenge and gr8 inspirations....all works are too pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hats off to all of you for such a great DT job......no words.....beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow.. tats a nice one.. n awesome inspirations from out DTs.. :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice challenge and lovely inspirations !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome DT inspirations :) Made my entry for the first time in Crafters Corner Challenge.

    Cheers
    Hima Bindhu
    http://www.wondersofpaper.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Having some problem with inlinkz tool... Some problem occurred when I submitted the link. So I tried to link my post again but it wouldn't take the link again. It says 'your link has already been submitted'. But I can't find my link in the collection! :( Pls help!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Making my entries first time in CRAFTER'S CORNER... The DT creations are fabulous... Love them all...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, I am facing same trouble with inlinkz tool.
    I submitted my entry, but its not visible...!!!
    Pls help..

    Regards,
    Prachi

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my first entry to any challenge.I m soo excited

    ReplyDelete
  13. My first entry to your challenge... I hope want to win this... :)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !