Followers

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Baby boy Layout

Good morning Friends ,
For a change I am using the term Good morning as I am up before 12 afternoon today for a change .
Well today I am up with a post which will change your mindset about the fact that I only do vintage . Basically I am working upon a project for a Lil Baby boy , I have done Baby girl books but honestly there are so less things when it comes to baby boy . We girls have butterflies , shoes , clothes , dolls etc but boys Cars , cars , cars etc . I had to force my mind to come up with ideas for men .
I really thank God for making me a descendant of Eve .
The first page which I ll reveal is a page of Baby's Namakaran { namakaran is an event when you name the little kid } .
The baby's name was " harjas" so I had initial  "H" to work with .
So I thot lets be creative with H .. I tore my paper  , roll it , gave double backing . and here it is My H popping out . Can you see those cute lil ribbons .
The entire tearing and rough edge look  was done my Heart Attack .
I wanted a Sentiment to Pop out so took Floral ovals Spellibinders as a base . Can you see the distressing ? I have used Broken china and Peeled Paint with the help of Ink Blending tool also from our store .
Do notice the cute safety pin used to keep paper together .
The entire paper and frames were cut using My trimmer from Tonic .
Rest of the supplies are from stash .
I hope you all will like my work .
Hugs
Mallika
PS - My cursor keeps on jumping .. anyone can help me ??






5 comments:

  1. beutiful creations
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is awesome, it is hard to come up with ideas for boys or men, you did great!!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice and bubbly layout.....i m sure your client will love it....

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !