Followers

Thursday 5 April 2018

Altered Perfume box in to mini room

Hello Crafters Corner,
Get Ready to buy new miniatures from your favorite store Crafters corner( DMC brand) Here i want to share quick post. Actually i got this box from my dad..You can make it...its Perfume box. I thought to arrange as a room box. And i choose baby theme paper pad from Trim Craft. 


Here is the Quick video tutorial



Perfume box


For Embellishing i select Silver mirror card-stock.  And a small video about mirror card stock :)


I want to share one more project which i used Silver and Gold mirror cardstock. And this cardstock gives more beautiful look. 

  

I made curtains with white lace ribbon.


I arranged in 2 ways. Its all depends on what miniature have with us.
  

 I thank you for stopping by.
Hope you enjoyed this project
Happy Crafting
Suzna
 

Supplies Used
Plain Cardstock
Trim Craft Paper packs
Baby Boy Paper pack
Prima Marketing Die: Forest leaves
Resin Emblishments
Paper Flowers
Miniature Accessories
Mini MetalPhone
Ribbons
Circle Die
Red Tacky Tape: Double side




2 comments:

We would love to hear from you !