Followers

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Micro Mini in a Box!!

Hello Everyone

Its almost Christmas my favorite time of the year an old year wraps up and a new one unfolds, Eating and partying and gift giving time of the year!! 
So, keeping all the fun in mind I wanted to create a really cool little itty bitty project and mind you when I say little I mean little Lol!!



Watch the video of the complete project


Box


I painted the box black using the Distress Paint in Black Soot. And I used some papers to decorate the inside. I also used a lot of charms to embellish the inside and outside.



Micro Mini

I sued cardstock to created a little book and added some images from pattern papers listed below!! I jut love how it turned out! I have stitched the pages and used cardstock to create the covers! I have kept the miniature journal true ittself I mean as realistic as possible!!

A Micro Mini is any little mini album that is smaller than 4"x4" . So, this little guy is only 2"x1".




Watch the Other videos
To learn to create the Cabochon Closure



Materials Used

Thanks for Visiting.
Don't Forget to Subscribe!!

Ciao

4 comments:

  1. Lovely use of charms and the pendant. The micro mini is equally interesting. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW love the unique idea of the cabochon - pendant on the cover as a clasp!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ashmita! Now this one is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !