Followers

Friday 5 December 2014

I'm back! Yay! Showcasing- Idea-Ology Configurations!

Hello!!
Surprise Surprise!!
Look who's here :p hehe well its me! Anchal Sapra back here on the blog! I'm so happy to be back here on the blog! Its always an honour to work with Crafters Corner, Shalini di and all the fabulous DT Members!
Thanks for getting me back here Shalini di <3

Now let me share with you the project I've made for my come back post :P
This will be a picture heavy post so sit back and enjoy :)











I've used the Idea-Ology Configurations 6.75*8.75 to make this shadow box! All the products used are liked below :)
Hope you all like it!

Hugs
Anchal Sapra


PRODUCTS USED
Idea-Ology Configurations 6.75*8.75
Gesso
Tackt tape
Idea-Ology Ornate plates
Prima Typo Bulbs
Filigree Butterfly charm
Corner legs bronze
Lock and key charm
Epoxy clock charm
10 Cute hot tea kettle charm
11 Royal key charm
12 Nest charm
13 Rectangle resin bow frame
14 Big Resin Roses
15 Metal Chair miniature
16 Antique pillar flower pot
17 Mini glass bottles
18 Ceramic blue flower pot
19 Pima Glass Glitter- Gold Rush
20 Prima Divine paper pad
21 Prima Fairy Rhymes Crystals
22 Mulberry Rose buds - white
23 Poppy rose - yellow
24 Poppy rose - sea green
25 Micro roses
26 Cutting mat
27 Craft sheet
28 Heat tool
29 Tonic scissor
30 Tonic paper trimmer





10 comments:

We would love to hear from you !