Followers

Saturday 12 April 2014

WRMK Punch Board - Review and Tips

Hello Everyone...the Video Queen is back...with another looong video...(short videos don't seem to be my style!! )
Today I'm talking about using the WRMK Envelope Punch board .. which is our product of the month...All our Dt's are using the various Punch boards to show how they can be used. Keep a watch on the beautiful projects they make and tutorials to follow!!

In this Video, I'm showing you how to use a punch board, Making Envelope boxes to hold your cards and envelopes . Also I'm comparing the MS Score board Envelope Tool with the WRMK Envelope Punch Board.

So hope you Enjoy the video as much as I had fun making it.



Here are the measurements for making an Envelope Box for any size ( from the 66 sizes that are on the Envelope Punch board)

Your paper size will go up by 1 1/4th inch from the size mentioned on the board...all around.
Your score line moves 1/8th inch from the one mentioned on the board.
Your second score line will be 1inch ahead of the previous score line.

These measurements will make no sense, until you watch how I make the box Envelope. So take some time out...watch the video...tell me how awesome I am.... (lol) and go right ahead and buy this Punch board...it will make your life easier. I can bet on it!!

Here are links to some of the tools you saw me use in the Video
Envelope Punch Board
Martha Steward Scoring Tool
Tombow Permanent Adhesive
Fiskars Scissors - not in stock at moment, but you can always get the bestest Tonic Scissors
Self Healing Cutting Mat

As always, please feel free to leave a lot of love....lot of comments and as many questions that you want to....They are always welcome!!

Happy Crafting Folks!!
Tejal

11 comments:

  1. Very useful and instructive tutorial. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome dear!! Do let me know if there is any topic you would like us to cover.

      Delete
  2. Super se bhi upar!!
    Love the way u explain things ... Always look forward for ur videos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super helpful as usual.Thanks for the mehnat and the share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are, as always, awesome, Tejal! Thanx for the great video. Now I want a WRMK Punch Board too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your video, Tejal. It was very well explained and I really like the way you have reviewed it against the MS score-board. I am so tempted to get this envelope board :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the informative n review video :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesomeeee video Tee! So well explained! I've always struggled with making envelopes but i think i badly need this punch board now! TFS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey tejal thanx for the demo and its really nice product. but i have query can we make envelopes for tall cards just like money envelope

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !