Followers

Saturday 13 October 2012

Layered Victorian Card with Jacket


Layered Victorian Card with Jacket

Hi. I ’m Shalini Pahwa… I’m very excited to share this exquisite folded card. Here I’ve used lots of dies, distress ink, stamps, flowers etc. which are all available @ http://www.crafterscorner.in At this store u’ll get all the supplies required for this preparation… (u’ll just go crazy looking at the range….)







 I started with Martha Stewart punch then I’ve used the pattern paper and distress the edges withTim Holtz Vintage photo and  Peeled Paint  and then tore the edges…then I’ve used mulberry flowers… for banner used Spellbinders -ribbon banners …
Inside used  Spellbinders Floral Ovals   here u can see i‘ve used two layers of dies and the flower made my me using EK Success punch-retro flower, Ranger perfect pearls and used the stamp at the centre flower and when again- open the card I’ve used Sizzix Dies Bigz dies—Corner Flourish and again distress the edges and used mulberry flowers and then added the sentiments Stamps…fiskars all around quotes and TPC-Brush Stroke Greetings ( I really like the quality of this rubber cling stamps).
For any product query mail at info@crafterscorner.in

I hope you all will like this card and do comment on it…Enjoy Your Day!!!!!!

Love

Shalini Pahwa
artforte15.blogspot.in

20 comments:

  1. This is absolutely jaw-dropping stuff Shalini.. A tute for this card maybe or a link where I could find it.. I would love to try this fold out...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is truly GORGEOUS, NEAT & CRISP too..... Well balanced perfect execution.... Kudos!!!

    Ash... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow This is really a stunning creation Shalini i love the folds and the way you have embellished this so beautifully...what a fantastic Inspiration for our current challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful card with lot of detailings....well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card ! I never saw such folded card .I loved all the folds and jacket and all the detailing with pearls ,punches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful project!!! Does not look like a handmade one. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is absolutely gorgeous .. loved all the detailing and color combination etc etc everything SUPERLIKE :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOD!!! What a card! and the way you have embellished is just fab! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. jaw dropping !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning !! Lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the flaps of the card..very unique !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank You everybody for such a lovely responce

    ReplyDelete
  14. am too stunned to appreciate through words for that may fall short for the beautiful creation I see here....

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous card, love how it opens to!!!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  16. THIS CARD IS REALLY LOOKING AWESUM AND WITH FULL DETAILS . NICE COLOURS

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !