Followers

Thursday 4 October 2012

A Gift Box For a Special Occasion :)

Hi Everyone,
 This is Hussena here to share with you all a box I have made keeping in mind the theme of this time's challenge at Crafters Corner which is Flower's and Celebration...As you all know this is our 1st challenge and we are very happy to see your amazing  response ...So keep those beautiful creation's coming :).. And now here's a look at the paper box I have made :-

                                                       

   And here's a look at the side view of this box :-
                                             
                                                                                                             
And now a little bit about this box.....I have made it using the Martha Stewart Scoreboard available at Crafters Corner you can click on the link to check it out at our store:) And I have made the center red flower using a scallop punch  ...Crafter's Corner has a huge variety of Punch Bunch Punches  and it has in stock the Scallop punch which is used to make my flower.I have used a diecut flourish below my flower and you can find various different types of Dies in Crafter's corner too and also for  the lid I have made the border edge using a MS border punch ... You can find various variety of them in Crafter's Corner too :) And the beautiful yellow Lace that you see above the punched edge is also from Crafter's corner which Shalini had sent me :)..I have embellished it with pearls and the  two corner's of my box are embellished with Fiskar's corner punch you can check them out here at Crafter's corner!!....Well I hope you like my box :):)
                             Do leave me your Comments and Suggestion's and if you have any query regarding any of the Craft products I have used do drop in a comment/mail  and I am sure Shalini will be able to help you out :)
Take care and have a Nice day Everyone :)

19 comments:

  1. love the bloom Hussena and awesome colors...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the box .. very pretty blooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous box Hussena and what an awesome bloom .Pl share a tute on making it.I love your choice of colors too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your lovely comments...will surely arrange for a tutorial soon :)

      Delete
  4. beautiful box ,love your flower ..its very beautiful.
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Hussena. Pretty one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb box ! I just could not get my eyes off the rose....a tutorial on it plz. The border punch looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey pooja....we will surely arrange for a tutorial for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful card....thanks hussenna.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow what a creation!!!!!!loved the side view

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!!! A perfect project for the celebration theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely box... Neat simple yet elegant...

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely box.. N beautiful blossom.. Looking fwd to the tutorial :-)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !