Followers

Saturday 17 February 2018

Follow your Heart : Golden Canvas

Good Morning Everyone

Someone told me always Follow your Heart, so for today's post I have small canvas which I have made to gift to someone who always follow her heart .....


Its super easy and quick to make, and I find it perfect to gift someone just to remind them how special they are.

I have a step by step pictorial - How to build this GOLDEN CANVAS 

STEP 1
I have taken small canvas 8x8 inches and have applied one layer of Black Gesso.

 STEP 2 
Once gesso dries up, cover the entire surface with texture paste clear crackle
and allow to air dry or you are impatient like me use your heat gun to expedite the process.


Look at these cracks.... 

STEP 3

;
 Once the crackle dries, I have applied texture paste silver antique using ranger stencils bubble.

STEP 4  
 Once dried up, apply randomly brillance wax ( any color of your choice)

STEP 5  
Take Dress My craft pattern papers any print of your choice, cut thin strips and distress the edges all around the strips and squares using Vintage Photo.

 I have randomly pasted the pattern pieces around.

STEP 6 
To tone down or give the frame antique look the I have used ranger gold embossing powder


 Its time to assemble all the flowers and frames on canvas.
The pink big bloom is handmade and for the same I have used DMC glitter and thread pollens.
Rest other flowers are from Prima.

VIOLA its done :)




 I hope you liked my super easy canvas and I also hope was able to inspire you all.
Please find below list of supplies used to make this canvas.

XOXO
Isha 

Products used- 
Canvas - from stash 





14 comments:

We would love to hear from you !