Followers

Thursday 23 November 2017

Miniature Mixed Media Canvas


Hello My Dear creative souls,

Today I would like to show you a mini canvas created especially for Dress my craft Ceramic miniatures. I always love to try something different. Here is my another project, Miniature Mixed Media Canvas. I loved it!!! I really had fun with these cute minis.



Of course i took few tutorial pics 

lets start from beginning
1. I took 5X7" reverse side of canvas, Dusty attic chipboards, and one pattern paper for BG 

2. Here i used 3 different design of Dusty attic chipboard. From that one is negative side of Arch window Dusty attic cut.
I used 3D liner for IVY leaf design. 

3. Then i paint black gesso on chipboard cuts with sponge. not brush  

4. Prima wax are giving perfect result after black gesso. So i like to use those paint with my finger. I dont have much collection of wax. I would like grab more...:-) 

5. Then Start decorating with Dress my Craft minis, flowers and pollen.  


Then Finally 


I really appreciate you drop by and hope you all have a great day!
Hugs
Suz
 
Supplies Used
 
Dusty Attic Chipboard Cuts
Mulberry-flowers-leaves/micro-rose-buds
Mulberry-flowers-leaves/micro-roses
Craft-toppings: Art stones, Spanish Moses
Polish-wax Prima Marketing
Gel-medium-spatula: Black and White Gesso
Adhesivestape Plaid Craft Mode podge
Pollens-fillers
Miniature-mug-with-handle
Miniature-terracotta-deep-dish
Resin-cabochons/colored-sparrow
Resin-cabochons/dove-bird

8 comments:

  1. wow!! so gorgeous and cute with those DMC miniatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary and Joseph Holy Family Statue
    Rs. 1,399
    For Order Call Now - 9713099668 ( 10 Am to 6 PM)
    https://www.amazon.in/dp/B076YB3CVQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ...I really appreciate you , If you want to save money while shopping online on anything or want latest and stylish products for your home decor, kitchen products, food storage, clothing etc, you can visit https://www.shopperstrail.com

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !