Followers

Friday 17 November 2017

Tiny Romantic Tea Party

A truly romantic evening should pull out all the stops—from sumptuous cuisine and exquisite flowers to beautiful surroundings and, of course, amazing company :-)

Hi My Crafty friends
**********
Today i would like to share a cute, beautiful and really romantic tea party place. So excited.......
have a look at here


Can't see clearly ? okey fine 
First will see how i made this
Just few basic tutorial pics

1. My base is 6X9 MDF tray with decorative moss powder and moss sheets


2. How to glue this
Moss power i attached on my tray by using Tacky Glue
Moss Sheet - Glue gun


3. Adding more decorative miniature stuffs
furniture, teapot, flowers, dry leaves etc



Then Finally 






I made this romantic place from my inside feeling.
Every one have their own
Sometime we just have to express our feeling this way :-)
I hope you guys enjoy this
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Suz

Supplies Used


6 comments:

  1. Amazing Suzna :)
    May I know which moss sheet have you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mehar
      Its Spanish moss on the sides
      Check the CC site link dear
      Floor i use moss powder.

      Delete
  2. You definitely seem to be a romantic at heart, Suz. Loved that bird bath and that little bridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.....Suzu.....u took me to that good old days while I dated !LOL!!This is so Romantic gal!! Ummah!!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !