Followers

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Show Some Love

Hello Dear ones! Welcome to Crafters corner.....

I would love to share 2 beautiful projects with you.
Do u like Embroidery hoop? I love to work with them. I love to experiment, to go beyond comfort - take the challenge and make ...
I would be very happy if my work will inspire you.

Have a look, 

  
This is the mini frame that i cover with fabric which is like lace design. Then i arranged with Prima marketing baby theme papers, flowers and other few Prima stuffs. I stretch the fabric maximum as i can in hoop. So thats come more beauty and transparent look.

A few words about my hoop art

1. This is the paper pack which i used in hoop decor


2. I took a wooden hoop, pulled them tight cotton lace design cloth, cut off the excess fabric. 


3. Window design is from Dusty Attic chipboard.


4. Attaching design paper on back side.


5. Tight them perfectly with help of paper clips.


6. Coloring on Window : Prime with Home decor Chalk paint Sheep skin then Prima marking product Lucky Emerald wax.


7. Embellishments for hoop: Prima flowers, Prima wooden cuts, Dusty attic chipboards and few fussy cut images.



8. Blend the edges of paper with Distress mini ink: Any pink shades


9. Used Glue gun for attaching all stuffs.



10. Very small amount drops of colors : Prima Marketing Color Blooms


11. Coloring on Butterfly : White gesso + Distress mini ink


12. Die cut leafs : Prima Marketing Forest leafs


13. And this glitter gem is perfect matching to this cute flower. 


I hope you like my Tutorial details. Some more close ups






**********************************

The Second Project is Miniature box I made using Graphic 45 Book Box covered with Prima Marketing fabrics & Gilded Lily paper. I decorated the box with Dusty attic frame, metal charms pearls and decorative laser cuts from Wycinanka. 



 

This project i couldn't take tutorial pics, but i have few idea to share with you. And here are the main materials details

Paper pack which i used 

Prima Marketing Fabrics: I used middle one to wrap my book box base  


Graphic 45 Book Box : 5 X 7 Inch


Prima Marketing Resin Embellishments : Cherub Fireplace & Shelf
 

Left side shelf of my book box.



Coloring on Frame: Black gesso + finger touch of Lucky Emerald wax 



My Book box with side shelf. 

  
I hope you like these projects and got inspired to use these great products on your next project. 
Thank you for Stopping by

3 comments:

We would love to hear from you !