Followers

Monday 15 April 2013

ALL IN ONE---FRAMES

Hi Friends,

Its Anita here with another project with Mod Podge . Since this is our product of the month, we as DTs will try our best to make you all familiar and friendly with this product as much as possible.
When I was asked by Shalini, to work with Mod Podge, I was a bit nervous as this was something new to me. After lots of researching on the Net and the You Tube, I have tried to gather some knowledge about this wonderful product.
Let me share a few things in brief.

First---WHAT IS MOD PODGE?

It's sort of a glue/sealant/varnish in one. It'll stick to just about anything. You can apply it on the underside of what you're attaching, and also put it on top of what you attached to seal your project and add shine. You can buy glittery mod podge also. Just be careful not to get it on your clothes. It doesn't wash out very well.
Some people would say that Mod podge is just like Fevicol or any white glue.

 Mod Podge can glue things down, but it is also a sealer and a finish.  It has “special” ingredients that school/craft glue doesn’t have.

I have found a great detail about Mod Podge HERE. This is a wonderful site for all Mod Podge lovers and now this product is brought to you by Crafters Corner in not one but four varieties--- Matte, satin, glitter, dimensonal and spray sealer.

Now a little about my project.
I have made this project on an 8x8 MDF album page.
This is a two in one frame as in you can use one side for a couple and the other side for the kids. So you can change sides and use it as you wish.
The entire project has been glued and coated by Mod Podge Matte Finish, layers after layers. And the ultimate result is so good that I have fallen in love with this. And for those who love making layouts, this is for you!!!
Now here is the Vintage Side of the frame.





The Opposite side with BABY THEME.




So there's two sides to my frame.

Now on to the supplies.
Here is the list.


The Vintage Side

MDF die cut and flowers from stash.

Now let me remind you about our Challenge no. 7 thats BINGO
I have used these two grids--FLOWERS , PP, Stamping  and LACE STAMPING AND BUTTERFLY. Now the prize is MOD PODGE itself.
So just send in your entries.

Crafters Corner--A store that has all supplies under one roof brings you the most wonderful craft supplies. Please feel free to leave your comments. If you have any queries, feel free to ask either me here in the comments section, or mail at info @ crafterscorner .in.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Keep Yourself updates for new projects and products at the Crafters Corner blog.
Till Then

HAPPY CRAFTING!!!!!





14 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I love it.
    cathyplus5

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful :)
    Love the vintage side
    i have had that bench die hoarding in my stash .. now i know what to do with it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go ahead MAllika! I,m sure you will come out with something great!!

      Delete
  3. Its a gorgeous creation Anita!...Absolutely love the idea of two themed frame ...And so beautifully embellished too!...Fabulous use of pattern papers and dies...I am totally in love with this project of yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! Fab Project ,loved both the sides ! soo... beautifully embellished !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic idea.I like both the sides.You have done complete justice to both the styles.Fabulous job.I love that button border thingy and of course the die cut frames.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very lavish and beautiful, your baby themed projects are one of a kind ...loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nicely done frames anita....really very good...

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable.. Love it.. All the love and labor thats gone into creating these.. I think I didnt say it enuf.. Love it.

    Talking about Mod Podge.
    I am so addicted to using Mod Podge on everything if I get chance.
    Once you get a hooked on, you are hooked on forever.
    Last year, I had used Mod Podge heavily to make the decorations, as well as Super Hero photo frames for my kids Birthday.
    If you are interested here is all about it - http://myothercupofjava.blogspot.com/2013/04/nikhils-super-hero-bday-2012.html

    Mod Podge Rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. grt!! Nithya. Do post it on the Craft Demos page on FB

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !