Followers

Friday 1 February 2019

Dress My Craft Flower Sentiment Dies


Hi friends... .. Dr Sonia here and so happy to share a project I designed specially to showcase the gorgeous Dress My Craft Flower Sentiment dies.

 These  flower sentiment dies are so unique and beautifully designed.They are so delicate and pretty and would look good on cards on your table, in scrapbooks and simply fabulous as bookmarks!

To make these self standing Pop Up Cards  you can die cut the flower sentiment dies in white card stock and color them using your favorite coloring media to enhance the detailing. I just used Distress Inks  .

The lovely papers you can see are from the Dress My Craft Magical Unicorns 6 x 6 paper pack. You just need a small 5 x 3 inch piece of pattern paper to make this Pop Up Card .

The design I used from Magical Unicorns was so pretty I just used a few pearls to embellish the card!

These Pop Up Cards can be made with very little supplies.
Materials Used
  • Cardstock-3 x 10 inch
  • Pattern paper - Dress My Craft Magical Unicorns : Only a 5 x 3 inch strip is required: Cut this into two 1 x 3 inch strips and one 3 x 3 inch square

  • Acetate Sheet- 2 x 6 inches- trim on the 2 inch side slightly
  • Adhesive- Red Tacky Tape and Liquid Adhesive like glossy accents to help stick the die cuts to the acetate without a creating a mess!!
  • Dies : Dress My Craft Flower Sentiment Dies
  • Scoring Board
  • Bone Folders- from Dress My Craft 
  • Coloring Media: Distress Inks 
  • Glitter : Sparkling Dust

I love how the sentiment acts as the stem of the pretty flower design!
These mini cards would look cool as party props on the table...what do you say!!!

The flower die cuts have beautiful detailing on them but you can enhance the beauty with a sprinkling of Dress My Craft Sparkling dust to add a subtle shimmer to the flowers!
Video Tutorial 
Here is a quick  video Tutorial on the Dress My Craft channel to show you how to make these pretty and cute Pop Up Cards

The "Love" Flower sentiment die is more intricately designed than the other two and is sooo beautiful !

I hope you liked this card idea!

List of products used : International buyers can buy from Dress My Craft 
Crafters from India can buy the supplies from Crafters Corner  

Dress My Craft Bone Folders- Bone folder 3 , Ergo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you !