Followers

Saturday 19 November 2016

BLAZING BUNCHES ---- A FABULOUS PAPER COLLECTION BY BOB N BETTY

Hello everyone!!!

This is Anita here.
Papers and especially beautiful pattern papers are every crafters delight. We collect them, hoard them and use them lovingly to create beautiful projects. So in a way, paper is the foundation and essence of any project. And so I present a beautiful collection by Bob n Betty -a brand -made in India that makes exclusive pattern papers to suit every crafters need.
The Blazing Bunches is a unique paper collection adorned with bunches of peony flowers that are so beautiful that I really had a hard time running my scissors through them.
These papers have been exclusively created for Crafters Corner and are only available here.

BLAZINGBUNCHES-a paper collection adorned with bunches of blooming Peony flowers with a background of black and white. Words fail when it comes to describe the beauty of these designer papers. Some pages have dots and some have layers of Peony blooms waiting to become a part of a memory album, or a time piece.

You have it right !!! I have two projects with me. One showcases the beauty of the Blazing Bunches papers as a mini album with subtle mixed media done on the pages. I have used Zutter binding for my album and have used tags and photo mats in between the pages . An album treasures all the memories and when combined with beautiful papers, these memories become a treasure.

Here are some inside pictures of the mini album along with detailed pictures.

 

 
 
 
 
Memories become a treasure with Time. Such is the relation between memories. Time has a wonderful way of showing us what really matters and the memories that we cherish become priceless with time. So I have another project where I have used 3D decoupage on a Wall Time Piece . I have layers of flowers with wood graining in the centre to highlight the beauty of the flowers that are strewn throughout the paper collection.

Here are some close pictures of the Time Piece
 
 
 
 


I hope you like these projects as much as I enjoyed making them. All I can say is having these papers make me so happy that I feel real beauty finally lies within the sheets of my paper stash.

Blazing Bunches paper pad is exclusively available at Crafters Corner
 
Do leave your comments. I love hearing from you. Thank you.

 


 

8 comments:

We would love to hear from you !