Followers

Sunday 9 September 2018

DRESS MY CRAFT - PUNCHES

Greetings Everyone

How have you been ??
Today I am sharing my take on Brand new launched Punches by DRESS MY CRAFT.

Dress My Craft needs no Introduction it's our very own Indian Brand, they have launched some amazing series of paper craft punches and paper trimmer... Revolutionary History Created!!!

In total Dress My craft has launched 8 Paper punches and paper trimmer

-Banner Punch
-Corner Punch
-Dress My craft Paper trimmer
-Rounded Tag Punch
-Rectangular Tag Punch
-Circle 1 inch punch
-Circle 1.5 inch punch
-Circle 2 inch Punch
-3 in 1 corner punch

So today I am going to tell you something about the amazing Banner and Tags Punches
-DMC punches are smooth and gives crisp edges
-DMC punches are light weight and not heavy to work with.
-DMC punches are economical as compared to many other brands.
-DMC tag punches embosses too on the notches.
-DMC tags and banner punches comes in different sizes , so you get three in one benefit.
- DON'T use any handmade paper or mulberry paper the chances are your paper might get stuck and chances are it may spoil the sharpness of punches. It advisable not to use it with paper which has loads of fiber in it.

Banner and Tag Punch - DRESS MY CRAFT

Here is the Link to video -
                                           Please excuse my mistakes I was really nervous.






These Punches helps you utilize the pile of paper scraps which we prefer to hoard forever.

I hope you liked these punches as much I do and don't forget to leave some love.
Keep checking the space for more fun inspiration.

XOXO
Isha Tripathi.



List of supplies-
Rectangular tag punch
-Rounded Tag Punch
-banner punch
-Magnolia 6x6 paper collection 
-Basic baker's twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you !